- In stock, ready to ship
- Inventory on the way
ADSR Style Envelope GeneratorAn ADSR style envelope generator based on the CEM3310 chipset, found in many classic synthesizers (Pro One, Prophet 5, MemoryMoog). We have added a small twist, end of attack and end of release delayed triggers. The module offers this rich set of features packed into 6HP.
- Attack, Decay, Sustain, and Release controls with CV inputs for each.
- Threshold controls the required gate level to trigger the envelope
- Time range is configurable via jumper on back (shortest attack is 0.5ms and longest is 750ms)
- End of attack delayed trigger
- End of release delayed trigger
- Length of the gate signal controls the length of the sustain phase
- Retrig the attack while the gate is still high and after sustain has ended
Red stripe orientation DOES NOT matter on ENVy. Either way will work!